.a peek inside the thoughts of a stay at home mom....

a peek inside my thoughts on motherhood, life, love, and anything I decide to talk about!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween Everyone! Not sure how many people are actually reading this, but I just wanted to wish anyone who is reading a very happy and safe Halloween!

I love watching a the little trick or treaters in there adorable, some creepy, and some very creative costumes. My son, Nathan is very excited to trick or treat and to teach his sister how to do it. This is an exciting time for us to because it's my daughter, Madeline's, FIRST HALLOWEEN! My daughter is going to be a lady bug, and my son is going to be Super Why. For those of you who don't know who Super Why is...he a reading super hero on PBS.  It's so freakin cute:





This is a short post today. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! I also wanted to leave you with this funny thought. As parents, we teach our children to not talk to strangers or of course...NEVER EVER accept candy from anyone you don't know. However, on Halloween we in a sense....encourage it! LOL! I think about that every once in a while and it just makes me laugh. Have Fun and be safe today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment